When we serve properties in Hot Springs, Arkansas, pressure washing and soft washing are always in the cleaning arsenal. But each approach requires specialized knowledge, just as each one is well-suited to certain parts of your exterior.
This is where we come in. Our experts will assess the surface in question and create a cleaning plan that will be safe and effective. Here’s the rundown:
- How it works: Pressure washing uses a high-powered nozzle to spray a special cleaning solution on your surfaces.
- What it does: It removes dirt, algae, mildew, and other stains and buildup.
- Where we use it: We use pressure washing for concrete cleaning, fleet and equipment washing, and rust removal. If the surface is resilient, like your sidewalk or patio, then it can be safely treated with pressure washing.
- How it works: Soft washing uses low-pressure cleaning equipment to restore your surfaces. The pressure is on par with your garden hose, letting the cleaners do the work.
- What it does: Like pressure washing, it removes dirt, algae, mildew, and other stains and buildup.
- Where we use it: We use soft washing for house washing and roof washing. This is a safe and effective bet for surfaces that need a gentler touch.
As your Hot Springs pressure washing and soft washing experts, Premier WashPros are here to bring the best result to your home or business. We have the cleaning options to create a perfect fit for you!